Woto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woto

Warriors Of The Oblivion

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGUIMOS AQUI CHICOS Y CHICAS /WE´RE STILL HERE BOYS AND GIRLS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-15

SEGUIMOS AQUI  CHICOS Y CHICAS /WE´RE STILL HERE BOYS AND GIRLS Empty
PostSubject: SEGUIMOS AQUI CHICOS Y CHICAS /WE´RE STILL HERE BOYS AND GIRLS   SEGUIMOS AQUI  CHICOS Y CHICAS /WE´RE STILL HERE BOYS AND GIRLS EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm

Bueno decir q la web sigue abierta y q empezare a darle algo mas de caña pa q la gente se a nime un poco ya q paso mas tiempo viciando q aqui y he visto q ya muchos de los q eramos ya no se conectan mas.Yo y unos cuantos somos los q siempre estamos a qui dandole al vicio y esperemos q mas vuelvan sino tendremos q ir renovando la guild.Ahora hay un bugg en la guild lo cual solo nos permite ver a los q estan conectados por desgracia no podemos hacer nada y el guild master tampoo puede hacer nada,hemos posteado en el forum de bwow pero na de na no recivimos ayuda o estan muy ocupados con el server y con los buggs q nuevamente despues del parche nuevo 2.4.3 han ido apareciendo,yo espero q la gente se anime a volver y podamos hacer raids,reputacion y lo q necesite la guild como antiguamente haciasmos pasandonoslo bien .Ok sin mas decir q aqui seguimos.
bounce

Well just to let the people know our web site still open and hopefully i will start to put more time on it, so we trying to get the peoples attention to it and hope some of them will come back to the game,i spend a lot of time playing so that´s the reason i don´t put much time in here lol! .For the moment there are only a few playing all the time and we still hoping more will come back ,even if they dont we still have to continue looking forward to get new guildes.Unfortunately is a bug in our guild ,so we only can see the people are on-line and we cant do nothing about it ,we post it in the bwow forum and nothing happen gms are to busy or dealing with the new bugs from the new patch 2.4.3 they just start to appear,i will hope that the people still come back and we all can do raids,rep and all the guildies need like in all times wend we was a lot on and having a lot of fun. cheers . Just to say we still here
Back to top Go down

SEGUIMOS AQUI CHICOS Y CHICAS /WE´RE STILL HERE BOYS AND GIRLS
Page 1 of 1