Woto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woto

Warriors Of The Oblivion

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registrarse en la web // Log in the web

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Registrarse en la web // Log in  the web Empty
PostSubject: Registrarse en la web // Log in the web   Registrarse en la web // Log in  the web EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 am

> No es obligatorio pero si es de gran ayuda hacia todos los q estamos aqui,para hacer raids,reputacion y sobretodo para recibir ayuda,la guild es un grupo de gente q se van conociendo y pasamos muchas horas juntos hablando y riendo ,enfadandonos tambien lo normal hahaha pero el ser nuevo en la guild y no quere conocer a la gente y solo hacer nada mas q pedir y pedir eso no me gusta ya tanto por lo q si quieren ayuda q se registren, q yo me paso aqui tiempo metido tanto como Superpija pa q esto vaya pa arriba.

> Isnt obligatory that u have to sing on the guild web but it will help a lot to all we stay here to make raids,rep and most importan to get help,the guild is a group of people who go know each other just because we playing a lot of hours togethers,we talk,laugh and get ungry sometimes heheeheh but just to be new in the guild and dont want to be part of us and only become a member for get all the free items u can get ,that wont help them at all,so if they need help tel them to get registered in the web page ,Superpija and my self we pass a lot of time to make this web page to work.
Back to top Go down

Registrarse en la web // Log in the web
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woto :: General-
Jump to: