Woto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woto

Warriors Of The Oblivion

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-15

AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 am

Bueno devido al abuso del GM Aroph el gilipollas ese muchos de nosotros hemos sido imspeccionados y banneados por soulbound trade segun el y mis cuentas la de feed q es el guildmaster y otra nueva mas han sido borraradas o banneadas hasta el 2969 por decir verdades en el foro oficial del bwow.Araiz de esto ya no volveremos a perder mas el tiempo en este server,ya hemos perdiod un año y muchos de ellos mas para q venga ese gillipollas q tiene algo en contra de nuestra guild yt solo pa jodernos nos ha empezado ha bannear y les da igual q estemos o no.Lo siento y no me parece mal si los q se quieran quedar se qdan en este server q solo es perder el tiempo nosotros nos vamos al TOXIC WOW q ya tiene el 3.0.3 y ya hemos hempezado a montar nuestra guild alli y a poner los parches siempre podemos seguir comentando cosas en este foro porq sermos warriors of the oblivibion no importa el server en el q estemos.

TODOS SEREIS BIENVENIDOS A EMPEZAR DESDE CERO CON LA NUEVA GUILD AL MENOS PODREMOS VER QUIEN ESTA CONECTADO Y QUIEN NO ,EL 80% DE LAS COSAS FUNCIONA ,OS ESPERAMOS POR LO MENOS NO TENDREMOS Q ESPERAR O RECIVIR EXCUSAS DE PORQ NO ARREGLAN LAS COSASA,SI HABRES UN SERVIDOR Y NO SABES ARREGLAR LAS COSASA APAGA Y VAMONOS.

LO MAS IMPORTANTE NO VOTEN POR EL BWOW NO SE LO MERECE.

SALUDOS A TODOS OS ESPERAMOS EN EL TOXIC WOW 3.0.3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well we decide not continue in this server due to the abuse of the new GM Aroph since he start to inspect all of us and start to bann and delete 2 of my accounts or banned me to 2969 just for say the true in the bwow forum,we been playing here for a year some more suporting this shit server with all the bad isues it got with the time go more bad and the staff there they dont even care if we stay or not so we moving on of this server to TOXIC WOW at least they got 3.0.3 and this fuckers dont gonna put it in years specting geting vote for not imprube nothing in theyr server and liying to us or making a lot of excuses to keep us there suporting them,like i say they dont need us we dont need them,it was i pleasure to met u all of u and we still posyting here too because we still warriors of oblivion and dosnt matter with server we play they not gonna change our forum,we gonna esart to restart from the beghining it will be hard but we do it in there why not here,since they delete my main account in wich feed is the gm i cant do nothing about to the ones want to continue there to make them put people out or any settings for the guild sorry.For now on i feedthepony,gambitero,alexar,bandolero and more we patch to 3.0.3 and we aint coming back to bwow for sure fuck them .

U ARE ALL WELLCOME TO JOING OUR NEW AND FRESH GUILD WITH NO TAB BUG OR SHIT LIKE THAT IN TOXIC WOW,WE WAIT FOR U ,80% OF THE STUFF WORKS THERE NO MORE BULLSHIT AND XCUSES LIKE IS MORE IMPORTAN ISUES THAN FIXED BUGET REP AND BLA,BLA,BLA,THE DEVS,GMS,ADM IN THERE THEY PUT TO MANY EXCUSES SO WHY U OPEN A SERVER IF U CAN FIXED THINGS ??

DO NOT VOTE FOR BWOW ANYMORE THEY DONT DISERVET AT ALL.

WE WAIT FOR U AT TOXIC WOW 3.0.3 lol! bounce Basketball

Last edited by FeedThePony on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forsakn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 am

FEED WHAT REALM ARE U IN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ariuscrasus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Im with ya   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Yo feed im with ya, i created an account for Toxic-Wow but i wont be using Ariuscrasus for the hunter...i named my hunter that in honor of a person who taught me everything there is to know about the hunter haha...i havent chosen the name yet but ill see ya in the high rate realm, ill add you
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 am

For sure we will see each other finishing downolading the patch ^_^ almost there.
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:46 am

Forsakn wrote:
FEED WHAT REALM ARE U IN!!!!!

Will be in high rate realm gambitero is already ther with bandolero .
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am

I will let u know to all of u my alts name but 1 is gonna be feedthepony for sure afro lol!
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 6:44 am

In hi rates y got already a shaman 35 call chamyrules. affraid bounce wisp me^^server looks amazing^^Horde side
Back to top Go down
Forsakn

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 pm

they have a couple bugs tho =/...the new patch messed everything up haha...cant wait till its fixed..i have a char there name is Ariadnne pally
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:40 am

Only a bit ones but stability is good,the loging screen is amazing and im excited to get to the new island,so far i play and wasnt to much is look great some pots are bug in the begining as gambi say but after that u level it will be ok,is a new start so wasnt hurt us to give a go as we did wasting a lot of time in the bwow.

I HAVE MADE SOME MORE ALTS:
Controoll-priest -lv 15
feedthepony-warrior-lv 1
Myfanny-mage-lv 1
Feedmee-hunter-lv 1
Chamyrules-shaman-lv35

And i will made some more to get the names but i dont know what is wrong with the account maker i cant make new accounts with diferents emails^^ il see why
Back to top Go down
lister

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 am

Wenas a todos, y un saludo a uds.
me gustaria saber si alguien sabe donde descargar la expancion.
Gracias y nos vemos.

Lister
Bullit
Garux

Nose como me llamare en el nuevo server, hahahahaha...........Despues les digo
Back to top Go down
Forsakn

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 am

wer r u feed...ur nvr on
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:31 pm

lister wrote:
Wenas a todos, y un saludo a uds.
me gustaria saber si alguien sabe donde descargar la expancion.
Gracias y nos vemos.

Lister
Bullit
Garux

Nose como me llamare en el nuevo server, hahahahaha...........Despues les digo

Solo necesitas los parches pa jugar en el toxic wow hasta el 3.0.3 descargalo con el launcher y cuando este cambia la realm en data esta situada la han cambiado.

Hi all i will want to know where i can get the new xpansion.Thx and will cyu u.
I dont know how i will be name my alts in the server.hahahaha.

U only need to download the patch to 3.0.3 thats all use the launcher from the game and them go to data file and look there for the realm to change,they move it in this new patch :
Back to top Go down
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Forsakn wrote:
wer r u feed...ur nvr on

i wont be on this week one friend come to visit me and is been long time since i dont see him so i passing time with him i ll be on soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS   AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

AVISO IMPORTANTE--IMPORTANT NEWS
Page 1 of 1