Woto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woto

Warriors Of The Oblivion

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

De vuelta al trabajo-Back to work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeedThePony
Admin
Admin
FeedThePony

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-15

De vuelta al trabajo-Back to work Empty
PostSubject: De vuelta al trabajo-Back to work   De vuelta al trabajo-Back to work EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:05 am

Bueno ya os habreis dado cuenta de q estoy menos tiempo conectado e incluso dias q no me coonectare,sere el chico mas buscado de la guild jajajajajaaja,no os preocupeis me aparecere de vez en cuando para socorrer vuestros intereses y chapuzas,trabajitos y demas,la razon esq ya he empezado a trabar otra vez y los horarios varian,llevo un año de vacaciones pagadas por el estado y el primer mes sera algo chungo ya q mi cuerpo tiene q volver a acostumbrase,una vez q ya este en condiciones me conectare mas a menudo como antes o un poco menos ya q he vuelto a la vida.Sin mas no so preocupeis por mi y ya nos vemos de cuando en cuando jejejeeje,besos a todas las locas de la guild^^

Well u will be notice i log on less than before and will be days i will not log at all,i will be the most wanted boy of the guild hahahahaaha,dont worry i will be on time to tiem to help u out to make your little jobs and more,the answer of this is just i start to work againg after a year hollydays,so it will be a matter of time to get just to it(i dont think no one is just to work ,hahahha)so i will be back more,im just back to real life ^^.Just dont worry and be hippie and kisses to all that crazy girls from the guild^^

Feed lol!
Back to top Go down

De vuelta al trabajo-Back to work
Page 1 of 1